Tailor-made trips FRANCE
More than 1,000 locations all over the world are recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
This label distinguishes cultural or natural sites presenting “outstanding universal value”.
49 French venues are classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, some of which are:
1. Paris, banks of the Seine
2. Palace and park of Versailles
3. Mont Saint-Michel and its bay
4. Le Havre
5. Historical site of Lyon
6. Palace, park of Fontainebleau and Barbizon village
7. Provins, medieval fair town
8. Loire Valley and its castles
9. Strasbourg and around (Great East)
10. The French Riviera, Provence, The Alps - La Côte d'Azur, La Provence, Les Alpes
►Customize your itinerary :
Every TRAVEL KIEN PARTNER trip is custom-built for your unique needs and interests.
Put together your dream trip with our travel experts. Handpick the accommodations, guides, activities, and meals that are right for you.
►Speak to your Local Travel companion
If your group of travelers chooses a trip with a travel companion, you can discuss with this professional before your trip.
TRAVEL KIEN PARTNER tour operator is there to make life easier and select the local travel companion who will best meet your interests
The travel companion is the link between the group or tourist and the TRAVEL KIEN PARTNER agency. He or she accompanies tourists on a circuit or excursion in France or abroad, ensuring a comfortable, pleasant and risk-free stay.